BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome and a little about me

I decided to start this blog to provide book recommendations and reviews to the people who are always asking me for suggestions. And since I somehow have a knack for suggesting books people like, I thought this would be the easiest way to spread the word.

I've been an avid reader for as long as I can remember. One of my best book memories is being curled up on a chair in my family room reading "Gone With The Wind" over a two day span. I was 12 years old. Since then I haven't slowed down; in fact, I can read close to 100 pages an hour. But because of that, I've realized that I can't afford to be too picky when it comes to picking books. So I read anything and everything, from Harry Potter to Anna Karenina.

So welcome one and all, and hopefully you'll find a book here that you can't wait to read!

0 comments: