BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Library - A Book Lover's Best Friend

If I could afford to buy every book I've ever read, I'd have to be a millionaire many times over. And I used to spend an inordinate amount of money on books, but I've gotten smarter as I've gotten older. One of the greatest recommendations I can make is to embrace your local library. I
belong to two where I live - New York Public Library and Queens Public Library. Both allow me to feed my reading addiction without going into debt. There is a branch right near my office and though it is small, they have access to every book in the collection. If it's not on site, I can go online and request it and they'll send it there for me to pick up. It's so easy and most of the time doesn't take that long (popular releases are a different story!). So if you don't currently belong to your local library, go out and join today, it is so worth it!

0 comments: